Public Information Request

The Town of Greenback provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.


You may request a form from the Mayor's Office and hand deliver or mail it.

Written Form

You may submit a request to any Town Employee on written form, including by electronic mail, fax, or letter.

Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the City.

Contact Info

Deborah Bowman
City Recorder
6889 Morganton Rd. Greenback, TN 37742
(865) 856-2224