An ordinance is a law passed by a your Town of Greenback government. Ordinances for the Town of Greenback may be found below. (if available)

If you have any questions regarding a particular ordinance, please call our offices and we will be happy to help you.

Frequently Asked Questions

May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?

Burning in the Town of Greenback is handled by the Greenback Fire Department.  Please contact the Fire Department at (865) 856-6670 for permit information.